Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tanzi

You've been a great dog Tanzi!

She passed away on Thursday this week (26th). We've been sad, but she left us four gorgeous, healthy puppies to comfort us! They've been keeping us busy, as we have to bottle feed them every three hours or so; but its all worth it to hold their minute bodies as they squeel and squirm for more milk.

I've been catching myself singing this song lately. I don't know where it's from but the one line I keep repeating is:
"Life, oh life, life is a miracle."

4 comments:

instantstar said...

I'm sorry for you dog.. she's in better place now (i actually believe it) And i like your blog! You seem like a nice guy :)

Suzanne said...

Hi Sky,
I'm sad with you all at the loss of Tanzi...my prayers for God's comfort are flying your way.

Dawn said...

OOOHHHH! Sweet Tanzi.... So sorry guys...

Sarah Yost said...

hey sky, so sorry about tanzi.... i know what its like to loose an animal you love..... sorry this is somwhat late... i had no clue.. sorry