Monday, September 24, 2007

Watanzania 2008 Calendar.1

“Watanzania” (the people of Tanzania) is a 2008 calendar that I designed as a means to show others my pictures and to raise money for college. I included the faces of various ethnic groups in Tanzania: Maasai, Bantu, and coastal-Swahili people. These people are stunning and offer me plenty of opportunities for excellent pictures.

Calendars are$20 (US) or if you live in Tanzania 20,000 Tz Shillings. If you are interested in buying one (or a few) either leave a comment or email me at srussell91@earthlink.net for details.

I want to thank you in advance for you contribution to my passion for photography and helping me go to college. Please enjoy this calendar of beautiful Watanzania faces in 2008.

A couple reminders: “S Russell Photos” is not on the calendars, I just do that so no one can steal my pics. Some people are picky about what the first day of the week is on this calendar: it starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday.



2 comments:

Sarah Yost said...

you are sooooo talented.... one with a camera, and two with worship, three with soccer, and four with art... its so amazing all the different talents you have and so many..most people only have one or two.... its amazing how God knows what we need.....=)

Terry Hillner said...

I would love to buy a calendar. Please let me know how to go about it. I sent an email about a week ago but not sure that you got it. Beautiful photos. capecod26@cox.net